|Whole potato fry using Air fryer|
|Red Chilli powder(Kashmiri Chilli preferred)||3 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Sunflower Oil||1 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
- Preheat the Air fryer to 5 min at 200°C.
- Peel the potato skin and rinse it well.
- Dry the potatoes using kitchen towel.
- Slit into four till half the potato to give space for spices.
- Now sprinkle salt, pepper, red chili powder and turmeric powder over it.
- Make sure the powders went inside the slits also.
- Apply both the oil and make sure is mixed well and coated the potatoes as well.
- Transfer to the grill in Air fryer.
- Set the timer to 12-15 min.
- Stir then and then.