Ingredients:Grated coconut - 1/2 cup
Green chilies - 5
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Thinly sliced yam - 1 cup
Cucumber Sliced - 1 cup
Snake gourd Sliced - 1 cup
Carrot Sliced - 1/4 cup
Long runner-beans sliced - 1/2 cup
Drumstick - 2
Coconut oil - 3 tblsp
Raw bananas - 1
Raw mango pieces if available
Salt to taste
- Grind coconut with green chilies and cumin seeds in paste and keep it aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a thick bottom vessel, add vegetables and cook it on a low flame without adding water.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add, salt and mix well.
- Put bananas and mango pieces in cooked vegetables and cover the vessel.
- When steam comes out, add the coconut paste and stir well.
- Remove from fire and garnish it with curry leaves .