This is an easy homemade recipe to get cured of your ulcer if you have it regularly along with your meals.
1. Grind coconut, not much spicy red chilli, enough salt into a paste
2. Take only the leaves of the manathakali keerai (Spinach with small green seeds)
3. Wash, fry and cook it with little turmeric
4. Mix the spinach with the paste and bring to boil for 2 minutes.
5. Eat this along with rice
1. Grind grates coconut, chilli, spinach and salt together.
2. In a kadai, heat 2 spoon of oil.
3. Spurt mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves.
4. Add the paste, bring to boil till oil splits out.
5. Allow it to cool and then refrigerate.